This plant has medicinal value and it contains a compound named Barakol. The leaves, tender pods and seeds are edible, but they must be previously boiled and the water discarded. They are used in Burmese and also in Thai cuisine where one of the most well-known preparations is Kaeng khilek.
Action of Cassia Siamea: Analgesic, antibacterial, antihypertensive, antimalarial, diuretic.
Nutrients in Cassia Siamea: Alkaloids, Apigenin, Beta Sitosterol, Vitamin B1.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Please contact for bulk quantity order.
We DO combine shipping. You will save shipping cost.
- We ONLY accept Paypal
- Payment must be receive within three (3) days after auction ended
- We will report Non Paying Bidder to eCRATER
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Order will ship from Indonesia
- Order will ship by Int'l Registered Airmail 10-21 Days*
- Order will ship same day/next day after payment received
- We will confirm tracking# after package shipped
- All international buyers are responsible for duty's and customs fees
- We will not responsible for any damage or lost package during shipment
* Please patient, in some case Int'l Registered Airmail will take more longer