Terminalia Citrina, a deciduous tree, is of extensive ethno-medicinal significance in South Asia and Africa. It is widely distributed throughout the forests of Bangladesh and India. Different parts of this plant are used for the management of various diseases on folklore basis.
The fruits of Terminalia Citrina are used in the management of chronic fever and loss of appetite. These are also used as sexual stimulant (Hossan et al., 2009).
Fruits of Terminalia Citrina have also been used for the treatment of diarrhea and other digestive disorders. These fruits have also been employed as anthelmintic in some regions of Middle East (Amiri and Joharchi, 2013). These fruits are also used as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic remedy.
Fruits of Terminalia Citrina are also used in the treatment of asthma, constipation, boils, migraine, dental disorders, dizziness, hemorrhoids, anemia, eye diseases, infections, traumatic cuts, cardiac disorders, hepatomegaly and urolithiasis (Soe, 2004). Other parts of this plant have also some ethnomedicinal uses such as bark being used as a diuretic and cardiotonic while seeds are useful in gastritis and colitis (Khare, 2007).
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Please contact for bulk quantity order.
We DO combine shipping. You will save shipping cost.
- We ONLY accept Paypal
- Payment must be receive within three (3) days after auction ended
- We will report Non Paying Bidder to eCRATER
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Order will ship from Indonesia
- Order will ship by Int'l Registered Airmail 10-21 Days*
- Order will ship same day/next day after payment received
- We will confirm tracking# after package shipped
- All international buyers are responsible for duty's and customs fees
- We will not responsible for any damage or lost package during shipment
* Please patient, in some case Int'l Registered Airmail will take more longer