2 Lb / 908 grams
Lotus Leaves / Indian Lotus / Sacred Lotus / Bean Of India
Organic Wild Crafted - Fresh
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE..!!
The rhizomes and leaves of the lotus are combined with other herbs in China, India and other Asian traditional medicines to treat sunstroke, fever, diarrhoea, and the whole plant is used to treat mushroom poisoning. Lotus flowers are recommended as a cardiovascular tonic, and the stamens are used to treat urinary frequency. Lotus is also considered to improve virility and treat premature ejaculations. The flowers have diuretic, astringent, and cooling properties.
- The leaves have been used to treat fever, sweating, bleeding disorders, nosebleed, hematuria (blood in urine) etc.
- The young leaves are used to treat rectal prolapse. The leaf paste reduces fever and skin inflammations. The leaves also are diuretic.
All the parts of the lotus plant, the stems, leaves, flowers, seeds, stamens, seed pods are edible and some have other uses too.
The large leaves are used to wrap sticky food items like rice since the leaves do not stick to the food. Dried leaves are used to make lotus tea. The young leaves are also used as a vegetable.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Please contact for bulk quantity order.
We DO combine shipping. You will save shipping cost.
- We ONLY accept Paypal
- Payment must be receive within three (3) days after auction ended
- We will report Non Paying Bidder to eCRATER
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Order will ship from Indonesia
- Order will ship by Int'l Registered Airmail 10-21 Days*
- Order will ship same day/next day after payment received
- We will confirm tracking# after package shipped
- All international buyers are responsible for duty's and customs fees
- We will not responsible for any damage or lost package during shipment
* Please patient, in some case Int'l Registered Airmail will take more longer