10 AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS & MEDICINAL USES OF MIMOSA PUDICA
1. Mimosa Pudica Wound Healing Activity:
Traditionally the leaf extract made by grinding the leaves with little water and extracting the juice is used for treating wounds. This remedy has been proven scientifically now! For the study, both the methanolic and water extract was used in 3 different concentrations (0.5 %, 1 % and 2 %) in a basic ointment base. The ointment containing 2 % of both methanolic and water extract showed significant wound healing activity.
2. Mimosa Pudica Anti Venom Activity:
An interesting study was done on the anti venomous activity of mimosa pudica and that too cobra venom! The study which was done on the water extract of the mimosa pudica dried root (made by boiling the dried root in water) proved that it is very good at inhibiting the activity of the snake venom. But this remedy has to done under the observation of an experienced healer or herbalist.
3. Mimosa Pudica For Piles:
Mimosa Pudica is very good for treating bleeding piles and has been used as a remedy for it for many many years. For the remedy, crush the leaves into a fine paste and apply as a poultice, it will greatly ease the burning and bleeding. This is due to it's amazing wound healing properties.
4. Mimosa Pudica For Ulcers:
Another very important study on mimosa pudica was its effect on ulcers. The study done on rats with artificially induced ulcers proved that 100 mg of ethanolic extract very effectively reduced the ulcers.
5. Mimosa Pudica For Diarrhea:
Mimosa pudica is very good in treating diarrhea. A study done on albino rats by inducing them to diarrhea using castor oil and treating them with ethanolic extract proved to be very effective in controlling the diarrhea.
6. Mimosa Pudica Anti inflammatory Properties:
Another study proved its anti inflammatory properties. The study done on rats with artificially induced paw odema proved its anti inflammatory properties. The results were very effective and significant. In village sides, we do boil the leaves of mimosa pudica and use the warm liquid as a compress, happy to know that it has been proven scientifically.
7. Mimosa Pudica Anti Diabetic Activity:
Mimosa pudica's anti diabetic activity has been proven through research. The research was done using the ethanolic extract but usually the leaf powder or the root powder is taken daily for bringing down the blood sugar levels.
8. Liver Protecting Activity of Mimosa Pudica:
Another important medicinal use it's protection of liver against toxins . When rats were given toxic ethanol along with mimosa pudica extract, it proved to be very effective in protecting the liver from toxicity.
9. Anti microbial, Anti Fungal & Anti Viral Properties Of Mimosa Pudica:
Mimosa pudica has been proven for its anti microbial, anti fungal and anti viral properties. The research was done using different concentrations of the mimosa pudica ethanol extract on various fungus and bacteria and it proved to be very effective in controlling them.
10. Anti fertility Activity of Mimosa Pudica:
Mimosa pudica has proven to have anti fertility properties. so if you are trying for pregnancy, never consume mimosa pudica in any form.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Please contact for bulk quantity order.
We DO combine shipping. You will save shipping cost.
- We ONLY accept Paypal
- Payment must be receive within three (3) days after auction ended
- We will report Non Paying Bidder to eCRATER
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Order will ship from Indonesia
- Order will ship by Int'l Registered Airmail 10-21 Days*
- Order will ship same day/next day after payment received
- We will confirm tracking# after package shipped
- All international buyers are responsible for duty's and customs fees
- We will not responsible for any damage or lost package during shipment
* Please patient, in some case Int'l Registered Airmail will take more longer