Sambucus javanica, or Chinese elder, is a species of elderberry in the family Adoxaceae native to subtropical and tropical Asia. It is found naturally in Bhutan, Burma, Cambodia, China (except in the north), India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia (in Sabah), the Philippines, southern Thailand, and Vietnam. It is a perennial herb or a small shrub 1–2 m (3 ft 3 in–6 ft 7 in) tall.
Parts of the plant are used locally, variously as analgesics, blood purifiers, bowel and bladder stimulants, or even for poison. It is also believed to be an aid against numbness, rheumatism, spasms, swelling, and trauma, as well as for general bone and circulatory health.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE
Please contact for bulk quantity order.
We DO combine shipping. You will save shipping cost.
- We ONLY accept Paypal
- Payment must be receive within three (3) days after auction ended
- We will report Non Paying Bidder to eCRATER
SHIPPING & HANDLING
- Order will ship from Indonesia
- Order will ship by Int'l Registered Airmail 10-21 Days*
- Order will ship same day/next day after payment received
- We will confirm tracking# after package shipped
- All international buyers are responsible for duty's and customs fees
- We will not responsible for any damage or lost package during shipment
* Please patient, in some case Int'l Registered Airmail will take more longer